Bakery Style Blueberry Protein Muffins
Have you heard?! DIESEL Wild Muskoka Blueberry Protein powder tastes identical to a blueberrry muffin, and now, you can put it IN a blueberry muffin! Pick some up at your favourite retailer and try this recipe today!
- 2 scoops DIESEL Wild Muskoka Blueberry Protein Powder
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar Replacement
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Combine DIESEL oat flour, baking powder and salt together
- Whisk well and set aside
- In a separate bowl combine plain Greek yogurt, unsweetened apple sauce, egg, powdered sugar replacement and vanilla sugar. Whisk together and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup of blueberries with 1 tbsp oat flour. Mix together with spatula.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients together. Add blueberries and fold them carefully.
- Divide the batter evenly into silicone muffin tins.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven @400F for 18 minutes.
- Let cool down completely.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 958kcalCarbohydrates: 125gProtein: 56gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 939mgPotassium: 1092mgFiber: 13gSugar: 36gVitamin A: 136IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 562mgIron: 6mg