Banana Blueberry French Toast Protein Sticks
What better to make in the morning than protein filled Banana Blueberry French Toast sticks with DIESEL protein by PERFECT Sports!
- 1 scoop DIESEL Banana Protein Powder
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 whole Egg White
- 1/3 cup Miilk
- 3 slices Bread
- 1 whole Banana
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- In a blender combine DIESEL Banana Protein Powder, egg, egg white and milk. Blend thoroughly.
- Slice the bread into 3 equal slices. Place into a dip dish.
- Pour the protein mix over. Carefully flip so each slice is soaked in protein mixture.
- Carefully lay the soaked bread sticks into the basket of your air fryer. Cook @390-400F for about 10* mins. Turning the sticks halfway.
- *Please note that cooking time will vary based on your appliances. **Alternatively you can fry them in the frying pan or bake in the oven.
- Once the sticks are cooked, transfer onto the plate, add fresh blueberries and sliced bananas. Drizzle with syrup.
- Serve & enjoy.
Calories: 485kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 38gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 710mgPotassium: 311mgFiber: 3gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 178IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 289mgIron: 0.4mg