Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Pancakes
Sweeten up your mornings with these delicious blueberry cheesecake pancakes that are packed full of DIESEL New Zealand Whey Protein!
- 1 scoop DIESEL Wild Muskoka Blueberry Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Salt
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Nut Butter
- Combine DIESEL Wild Muskoka Blueberry Protein Powder, oat flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Whisk well.
- In a blender of food processor mix egg whites, milk, 1/3 cup blueberries and nut butter. Add to dry ingredients and whisk well together. Add ¼ cup blueberries and mix them together.
- Pre-heat the skillet and fry the pancakes for about a min on a side, flip and cook for another 10-15 sec.
- For Cheesecake Top: mix together the DIESEL Protein flavor of choice with yogurt, add as much milk as you need so the mix can be easily poured on top.
- Pour the cheesecake mix on top of pancake stack, add some fresh blueberries and enjoy!
Calories: 448kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 39gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 28585mgPotassium: 559mgFiber: 5gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 159IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 316mgIron: 3mg