Blueberry White Chocolate Protein Scones
Scones just got a little more interesting! Try adding some DIESEL Wild Muskoka Blueberry to this recipe for some added protein!
- 1 scoop DIESEL Wild Muskoka Blueberry Protein Powder
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips optional amount
- Combine all-purpose flour with baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add DIESEL Wild Muskoka Blueberry Protein Powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and butter cut into small chunks. Mix again for all the ingredients to combine. You can use the fork or the pastry blender if you have one. Mix until the dough is “crumbly”
- Make a “well” in the middle and add yogurt and sugar free maple syrup. Mix the dough together.
- Halfway through mixing the dough add blueberries and white chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into a big semi-flat ball and place on a cookie tray lined with parchment paper. Cut into as many pieces as you want. We did 8.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 425F for about 13-16 mins. Let cool down in the oven.
- If the dough seems raw in the center, turn the oven back on to 325F and bake for 2-3 more mins.
- Let the scones cool down completely. Serve & enjoy!
Calories: 2088kcalCarbohydrates: 255gProtein: 62gFat: 94gSaturated Fat: 57gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 3423mgPotassium: 1048mgFiber: 8gSugar: 145gVitamin A: 1191IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 650mgIron: 7mg