Chocolate Toffee DIESEL Protein Cheesecake
Everyone loves cakes, but now you can love it even more! Try this Chocolate Toffee DIESEL Protein Cheescake recipe to enjoy milky chocolate, velvety toffee and all the New Zealand Whey Protein you need. Flavour, sweetness and protein - what more could you want?!
- 6 whole Biscoff Cookies
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp DIESEL Protein Vanilla and Milk Chocolate or Chocolate Toffee
- 1 tsp Milk
- 300 g Tofu
- 1 splash Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- For the crust blend cookies in a food processor until crumbly.Add remaining ingredients and mix well
- Press into lightly greased spring form
- Make filling
- Blend tofu until smooth. Add protein powder and blend again. Add vanilla extract and corn starch and mix well until everything is incorporated together.
- Pour on top of the base.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven at 375F for 20 min
- Let cool down completely in the oven and transfer into the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Calories: 916kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 90gFat: 35gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 214mgPotassium: 384mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 8IUCalcium: 598mgIron: 5mg