Christmas Protein Skillet Cookie Recipe
Cookie skillets are a guilty pleasure, but now they can be protein packed with DIESEL New Zealand Whey Protein!
- 1 scoop French Vanilla French Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Nut Butter
- 3 tbsp Egg Whites
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Chocolate Chips
- Combine DIESEL French Vanilla Protein Powder, all purpose flour, coconut flour, brown sugar and baking powder. Whisk to combine.
- Add egg whites, unsweetened apple sauce, Greek yogurt and nut butter. Mix to combine.
- Lightly grease two small skillets. Divide the dough between the two. Top with M&Ms and chocolate chips if using.
- Bake at 350F for 15-18 mins. Enjoy!
Calories: 360kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 42gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 249mgPotassium: 370mgFiber: 4gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 15IUVitamin C: 0.5mgCalcium: 264mgIron: 2mg