Smores Protein Bites - Bake or Chill
Sit in the sun at the cottage and enjoy these marshmallowy and chocolatey chilled treats or bake them and watch the chocolate melt around the campfire!
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 scoops CREED Smores Sensation Whey Protein Isolate
- 1/2 cup Marshmallows
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 100 ml Milk or milk alternative
- Mix dry ingredients together in bowl
- Add milk or alternative and stir gradually until mixture resembles cookie dough
- Portion mix into balls and place on parchment paper
- Either chill your smores bites for 20 minutes + in the fridge or bake them at 375 for 10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 655kcalCarbohydrates: 85gProtein: 61gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 551mgPotassium: 632mgFiber: 4gSugar: 39gVitamin A: 162IUCalcium: 408mgIron: 3mg