CREED Vanilla Cupcake Carrot Coffee Bread Muffins
There’s something about the natural sweetness and colour of carrots that make them extremely festive and fitting for Fall!This recipe has all the flavour of carrot cake with the chewy tenderness of bread, all in a muffin form: Talk about a triple threat!In addition to the carrots sweetness, the raisins and CREED Vanilla Cupcake adds the right amount of sweetness and vanilla flavour without needing to traditionally add more sugar or vanilla. The natural tang of the Greek yogurt replaces what cream cheese or sour cream frosting would do, while giving the muffins an incredible sheen and crust.Lastly, the coffee rounds out all the flavours by tying in the sweet and earthiness of the carrots with a nutty, toasty bitterness.
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Creed Vanilla Cupcake
- 2 tbsp coffee cold
- 2 medium carrots grated
- 2 tbsp golden raisins chopped
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, greek yogurt, Perfect CREED Vanilla Cupcake protein and coffee until combined.
- Add in the carrots, raisins, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Using a spatula gently fold to combine.
- Portion the batter into muffin tins or cups and bake at 350 F for 20 minutes until golden and risen.
- Check muffins by sticking a toothpick into the centre, if it comes out clean it is ready.
Serving: 1muffinCalories: 67kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 6gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 97mgPotassium: 122mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1743IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 61mgIron: 1mg