DIESEL Cold Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Shake
Perk up and indulge with our DIESEL Cold Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Shake recipe. This delectable high-protein shake provides warm seasonal spices with an energy kick to boot.
- 1 scoop DIESEL Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 3/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1.5 cups ice
- 1/2 cup avocado
- 4 oz espresso coffee
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Pour 4 oz espresso into a large cup (you can use a frothing pitcher or a bar shaker).
- Add about 1 cup ice to the cup and mix vigorously for 10-15 seconds, or until the espresso is cold.
- Separate the coffee from the ice. You may want to keep the ice to add it to your protein shake afterward or discard it. (This step is not necessary if the coffee is already cold.)
- Add the cold coffee to your blender.
- Add 3/4 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup ice, 1/4 cup avocado, 2 scoops pumpkin spice whey, and 1 tsp coconut sugar to the blender container.
- Blend for 30-35 seconds at full speed or until very smooth.
- Serve immediately in a large mug or shaker bottle. You may (or may not) want to add the ice from to your mug/glass, as preferred.
- Optional: Top with some whipped cream (You may use a piping bag) and sprinkle some pumpkin spice or ground cinnamon on top.
Serving: 1shakeCalories: 269kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 29gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 314mgPotassium: 481mgFiber: 6gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 110IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 361mgIron: 1mg