Jack O’ Lantern Protein Pancakes
Jack O'Lantern Protein Pancakes
Is it spooky season again? Grab some DIESEL protein and try out this protein pancake recipe with a spooky twist!
- 1 scoop DIESEL French Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Oat Floor
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 whole Egg Whites
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Plant Milk
- Berry Jam
- Combine dry ingredients together (DIESEL French Vanilla Protein Powder, flour, baking powder and salt).
- Add wet ingredients: egg whites, pumpkin purée and (plant) milk. Mix to combine.
- Fry on the preheated and lightly greased frying pan.
- Carve the pancake to your desire. Spread the jam on the uncarved pancake and place the carved pancake on top.
- Repeat with the remaining pancakes. Serve & enjoy!
Calories: 410kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 39gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 1675mgPotassium: 603mgFiber: 7gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 12942IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 498mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @perfectsportstm or tag #BEGREAT
This Post Has 0 Comments