High Protein Breakfast Berry Crumble
No Bake Protein Bars
Quick and easy protein bars to take on the go! Plus, they’re absolutely delicious!
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 cups oats
2 scoops DIESEL Chocolate Wafer Crisp
3 tbsp flaxseed meal
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp Hinayana salt
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Optional: 1 tbsp chia seeds, dried cranberries or sunflower seeds.
1. Add peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl and
microwave until soft. Stir until combined.
2. Add oats, protein powder, flaxseed, cinnamon and salt to peanut butter mixture. The mixture won¹t be sticky but should hold together when pressed.
3. Add in chocolate chips. (If mixture is still warm, refrigerate for a couple minutes before adding chocolate chips)
4. Press evenly into a 8 x 8 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Refrigerate for an hour or until firm!
Chocolate Protein Balls
Roll ’em up and give your taste buds a ride they won’t soon forget!
1 cup oats
1 scoop DIESEL Triple Rich Dark Chocolate
1/2 cup Nutella
1/4 cup Honey
Optional: 1/3 cup chocolate chips or drizzle melted PB on top
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Roll into balls.
3. Refrigerate for an hour or until firm.