Orange Cream Cyclone No Bake Protein Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake without the bake! Not only that but it's packed with DIESEL protein and tastes like an Orange Creamsicle!
- 2 scoops DIESEL Orange Cream Cyclone Protein Powder
- 140 grams Graham Crackers
- 19 grams Melted Butter
- 20 grams Unflavored Gelatin
- 125 ml Water
- 200 grams Thick Yogurt
- 100 grams Cottage Cheese
- 125 ml Orange Juice
- Blend cookies together in the food process. Add melted butter and blend again.
- Transfer the cookie crumble into the pie dish and press firmly. Place in the fridge to set for at least 30 mins.
- Combine gelatin and lukewarm water. Leave for a min. Then mix. Microwave in 5-10 sec increments for gelatin to dissolve mixing constantly. Set aside to cool down.
- In a food processor combine thick yogurt, cottage cheese and DIESEL Orange Cream Cyclone Protein Powder. Blend through. Add 2/3 of gelatin mixture and blend again until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the cookie crumble. Transfer into the fridge to set.
- Meanwhile combine 125 ml orange juice with the remaining gelatin.
- Once the cheesecake layer is set, pour the orange mix over it and place back into the fridge to set. Once set, slice & enjoy!
Calories: 1285kcalCarbohydrates: 174gProtein: 105gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 1431mgPotassium: 1306mgFiber: 2gSugar: 83gVitamin A: 1184IUVitamin C: 218mgCalcium: 409mgIron: 1mg