PERFECT COOKIES ‘N CREAM PROTEIN SQUARES
PERFECT Cookies 'n Cream Protein Squares
These delicious PERFECT Cookies 'n Cream Protein Squares are extremely easy to mix up and bake! Plus, you can substitute with other PERFECT flavours and even cookie types for unlimited tasty possibilities! They're also "PERFECT" for dunking into your coffee, tea, smoothie or protein shake!
- Hand blender
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp sugar substitute
- 1 scoop PERFECT Cookies n' Cream New Zealand Whey Concentrate
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 8 wafers oreos
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Blend eggs, Perfect Whey Cookies & Cream and sugar substitute until creamy.
- Add in all the ingredients and combine until smooth.
- Fold in the cookie bits.
- Pour into parchment lined loaf pan or cake pan. Recipe was using a 8 -1/2 x 4-1/2 x 2-1⁄2 loaf pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Start checking at the 8-10 minute mark and look to see that the edges look golden but the middle looks slightly underdone and has give when pressed. It will continue to cook when cooling. You don’t want to over bake or they will become dry.
- Remove and cut into squares.
Serving: 8-squaresCalories: 90kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 6gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 197mgPotassium: 36mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 68IUCalcium: 23mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @perfectsportstm or tag #BEGREAT