PERFECT French Vanilla Apple Crumble
This recipe pairs two iconic flavours, Apple Crumble and Vanilla Ice Cream, into one healthy recipe that’s sure to please your taste buds. Made with French Vanilla PERFECT and topped with a delicious oatmeal and nut topping, this recipe is baked to perfection. It’s the PERFECT addition to your festive gatherings! Use a juicy, crisp apple such as Honey Crisp, Granny Smith, Pink Lady or Crispin as they all keep their structure without turning mush.
- 0.5 scoop PERFECT French Vanilla
- 1 medium apple
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp hazel nuts
- 1 tbsp milk substitute
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, mix apples, salt and PERFECT French Vanilla.
- Add in the milk substitute and mix to combine and coat.
- Divide mixture into two individual baking ramekins.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, hazelnuts, maple syrup and apple pie spice.
- Spread the crumble loosely over the apple crumble, making sure to fill the crevices.
- Bake in the oven until apples are tender and the top is golden brown, roughly 25-35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1servingCalories: 165kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 8gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 33mgPotassium: 213mgFiber: 3gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 79IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 51mgIron: 1mg