Pineapple Mango Yogurt with Roasted Cherries & Almonds
With summer here there's nothing better than adding seasonal fruit to your day at their peak ripeness. This recipe uses cherries, but you can substitute for any fruit that is in season! The tropical flavours of pineapple and mango along with the creamy yogurt and nutty almonds bring this protein recipe together for a guilt-free treat!
- 1 scoop Pineapple Mango PERFECT
- 1 cup cherries pitted and halved
- 0.5 cup yogurt low-fat
- 1 tsp sugar substitute
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp almonds sliced
- 1 leaf mint
- Pre-heat oven to 500F.
- Mix the cherries, pineapple juice, sugar substitute and salt together.
- Bake at 500 F for 5-10 minutes or until tacky, bubbling and soft.
- Mix the PERFECT Pineapple Mango with the yogurt until smooth.
- Pour the yogurt in a bowl, top with the warm cherries.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and mint.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 354kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 34gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 157mgPotassium: 814mgFiber: 4gSugar: 28gVitamin A: 151IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 344mgIron: 2mg