Protein Peaches and Cream Cheesecake Dessert
Cheesecake is a guilty pleasure, but this recipe makes it more healthy! With DIESEL New Zealand Whey Protein Powder, this cheesecake is bound to keep you growing and feeling good!
- 1 whole Peach
- 1 scoop DIESEL French Vanilla Protein Powder
- 100 grams Skyr Yogurt Plain
- 1 pack Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Mint
- Wash the peach, pat dry, cut it in half & discard the pit. Place a parchment paper in the air fryer. Place peaches wedges up.
- Air fry @375F for 5 min. Flip and air fry for another 5-10 mins.
- *** Please note the cooking time will depend on the size of a peach you are using and your air fryer. Make sure to check on it frequently while it is cooking to avoid burning it ***
- Meanwhile combine yogurt, light cream cheese and DIESEL FRENCH VANILLA Protein Powder. Set aside. Crush the cookies in the bowl. Place air fried peaches, top with protein cream cheese mix and garnish with mint if desired.
Calories: 1758kcalCarbohydrates: 348gProtein: 64gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.04gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 2581mgPotassium: 331mgFiber: 1gSugar: 109gVitamin A: 485IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 263mgIron: 1mg