Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls
Pumpkin Spice is back and get this...PSL DIESEL Protein Powder is back too. Grab some today, whip up some Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls and enjoy this tasty fall treat!
- 1 scoop DIESEL Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Nut Butter
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Cinnamon Sticks optional
- Combine all the ingredients together and shape into balls. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- If the dough is too sticky add more oat flour.
- *To shape the balls easier and prevent sticking – use water to wet your hands/fingers. *For the balls to look like pumpkins – use the toothpick to make some indents and stick a small cinnamon stick on top.
Calories: 920kcalCarbohydrates: 70gProtein: 49gFat: 53gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 96mgPotassium: 999mgFiber: 11gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 9548IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 473mgIron: 5mg