Pumpkin Spice Latte Peanut Butter Cookies
The warm spices in our DIESEL Pumpkin Spice Latte along with the earthy nutty notes and creaminess of peanut butter are a flavour combination made in heaven!These cookies are irresistible! With the Pumpkin Spice Latte DIESEL as the main flavouring, we've not only added a savoury flavour, but also we've reduced the amount of sugars and fats.Tender with a great crumb, they are the perfect accompaniment to your favorite warm drink or by themselves.
- 1 scoop DIESEL Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup peanut butter natural
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, pumpkin puree, DIESEL Pumpkin Spice Latte and egg until combined and smooth.
- Add in the oat flour and mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Using two spoons, drop about 1 tbsp worth of cookie dough evenly on a parchment lined baking tray. Make sure to give them some space.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The edges will look golden but the middle may still be slightly soft. That's ok - as it cools it will harden a bit.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.
Serving: 1cookieCalories: 67kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 4gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 42mgPotassium: 83mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 545IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg