Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Donuts with Salted Caramel Protein Frosting
Pumpkin Spice Latte is back and we got the best recipe for you to take full advantage of it. These comforting, cozy and warm Pumpkin Spice Latte protein donuts have the exact texture of beloved donut holes and with the tangy salted caramel cream cheese frosting.If you don’t have a donut pan; these make incredible loafs, muffins and even cake! Get creative and throw in your favourite nuts, dried fruit and even nut butters for an extra special version!
- 1 scoop DIESEL Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1/2 scoop DIESEL Salted Caramel
- 1/2 cup cream cheese light
- 2 tbsp almond milk unsweetened
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients all together until smooth.
- Add in ½ of the cake flour and mix until combined.
- Add in remaining ½ of the cake flour and mix until combined.
- In a greased donut pan, fill with batter and bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- While the donuts are baking, mix the cream cheese, DIESEL Salted Caramel and almond milk until smooth to create.
- Dip or spread each donut with the frosting and sprinkle with some more pumpkin spice.
Serving: 1donutCalories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 6gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 415mgPotassium: 95mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 2017IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 183mgIron: 1mg