Salted Caramel Banana Chocolate Protein Popcorn
What could make popcorn even better? Chocolate, caramel, banana chips and protein of course!Satisfy your snack cravings and give your body high-quality protein with this sweet, salty and crunchy recipe. Made with DIESEL Salted Caramel, it’s got everything you need and want!
- 1 package popcorn snack size
- 1/2 cup chocolate sugar-free
- 1 tbsp peanut butter light
- 1 scoop DIESEL Salted Caramel
- 1/4 cup banana chips (finely crushed)
- 2 pinches salt sea
- Add chocolate and peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl and heat at 30 second intervals until melted.
- Add in the protein powder and mix until smooth paste forms. Be patient, it will eventually come together.
- In a large bowl, add in the popped popcorn and pour over the chocolate peanut butter paste.
- Add the crushed banana chips and salt and thoroughly toss and mix until the popcorn is coated.
- Spread over a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Let it set and harden either at room temperature or in the fridge.
- Break up and enjoy.
Serving: 1cupCalories: 117kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 7gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 233mgPotassium: 115mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 35mgIron: 1mg