Salted Caramel And Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Bars
Salted Caramel and Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Bars
Snacks don't have to be unhealthy, grab some Pumpkin Spice Latte DIESEL Protein Powder and make yourself some homemade Salted Caramel & Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Bars!
- 1 scoop DIESEL Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Powder
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Nut Butter Melted
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350F & Line 8*8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients together EXCEPT cocoa powder. Pour half of the dough.
- Add cocoa powder into the remaining dough and pour into pan.
- Use a toothpick to swirl cocoa mix over pumpkin dough.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean).
- Let cool down completely. Slice into 9 bars, serve & enjoy!
Calories: 732kcalCarbohydrates: 74gProtein: 44gFat: 36gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 1289mgPotassium: 1178mgFiber: 15gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 38137IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 416mgIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @perfectsportstm or tag #BEGREAT
This Post Has 0 Comments