Salted Caramel and Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Bars
Snacks don't have to be unhealthy, grab some Pumpkin Spice Latte DIESEL Protein Powder and make yourself some homemade Salted Caramel & Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Bars!
- 1 scoop DIESEL Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Powder
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Nut Butter Melted
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350F & Line 8*8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients together EXCEPT cocoa powder. Pour half of the dough.
- Add cocoa powder into the remaining dough and pour into pan.
- Use a toothpick to swirl cocoa mix over pumpkin dough.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean).
- Let cool down completely. Slice into 9 bars, serve & enjoy!
Calories: 732kcalCarbohydrates: 74gProtein: 44gFat: 36gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 1289mgPotassium: 1178mgFiber: 15gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 38137IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 416mgIron: 7mg