Spice Apple & Caramel Protein Muffins
They're like caramel apples, but muffins! With protein! Try Spiced Apple & Caramel Protein Muffin recipe with DIESEL New Zealand Whey Isolate today!
- 1 scoop DIESEL Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup Cake and Pastry Flour
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 dash Allspice
- 2 whole Egg White
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Peeled Granny Smith Apple
- 1/2 tbsp White Chocolate Chips
- Combine dry ingredients together (DIESEL Salted Caramel Protein Powder, flour, powdered sweetener, baking powder, salt and dash of allspice).
- Add wet ingredients: egg whites, unsweetened apple sauce and plant milk. Mix to combine.
- Add apple and white chocolate chips, mix until combined.
- Transfer into a lightly greased muffin mold.
- Bake at 375F for about 23 minutes.
Calories: 355kcalCarbohydrates: 65gProtein: 33gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 775mgPotassium: 427mgFiber: 7gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 68IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 209mgIron: 2mg