St. Patricks Day Salted Caramel Protein Cupcakes
Celebrate St Patty's day with something absolutely delicious and packed full or protein! Grab some DIESEL New Zealand Whey Protein Isolate and get after it!
- 2 scoops DIESEL Salted Caramel New Zealand Whey Protein Isolate
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 200 ml Milk
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar Replacement
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients except milk, baking soda, salt and green food colouring in a food processor or blender. Blend well.
- Add baking soda, salt and green food colouring, blend again.
- If your food processor is big enough, add milk and blend again.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl and add milk. Whisk well until mix is runny and even consistency.
- Pour into silicon muffin moulds.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let muffins cool down completely in the muffin moulds.
- Remove from tray and top with whipped cream and sprinkles as desired.
Calories: 730kcalCarbohydrates: 89gProtein: 59gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 1910mgPotassium: 863mgFiber: 19gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 339IUCalcium: 761mgIron: 5mg