Taco S'mores Protein Pancakes
Looking for a protein packed snack that you can enjoy around the campfire? Try these S'mores Protein Tacos with Salted Caramel DIESEL New Zealand Whey Protein Isolate.
- 1 scoop DIESEL New Zealand Whey Protein Salted Caramel Flavour
- 1 tbso Flax Meal
- 1 1/2 tbsp Warm Water
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3 tsp Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2/3 cup Milk
- Oil Spray
- Light Whipped Cream
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Chunks or Chips
- Combine flax meal with water and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon and DIESEL Salted Caramel Protein Powder together.
- Whisk together for 30 seconds.
- Add flax egg, apple sauce and milk - mix together
- Fry on the pre-heated, lightly greased frying pan.
- Flip and place on a plate.
- Shape into taco shells shapes while pancakes are still warm. Stack together.
- When ready to eat, serve with light whipped cream, Graham crackers and chocolate chunks/chips.
Calories: 448kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 39gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 419mgPotassium: 549mgFiber: 6gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 271IUVitamin C: 0.3mgCalcium: 497mgIron: 3mg