Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies
It's pumpkin spice season and this recipe is PERFECT for your vegan diet. Pack in the protein with Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies using DIESEL Vegan by PERFECT Sports.
- 1 scoop DIESEL Vegan Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Iced Dream Flavour
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 2 tbsp Water Lukewarm
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine water and flax seed, set aside.
- Meanwhile combine all the dry ingredients together (VEGAN DIESEL Vanilla Ice Dream Protein Powder, almond flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, salt and instant coffee), whisk well to combine.
- Add flax mix, pumpkin puree and mix with spatula.
- Shape the dough into little balls and place them on a prepared cookie sheet. Flatten with spatula.
- Bake @350F for 15 minutes. Let cool down completely.
- Make frosting if using - combine sugar free maple syrup with confectioner’s sugar and frost each cookie. Seve & enjoy!
Calories: 354kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 31gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1719mgPotassium: 324mgFiber: 9gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 12715IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 125mgIron: 9mg